27.09.2017

WERONIKA BORGOSZ



26 year old girl from Poland with a lot of things to do everyday. Food, fashion, make-up, gym and more!

I decided to create my blog in 2012. First I thought that it will be about training and healthy lifestyle. Everything changed when I've read my posts after year, or maybe 2, 3 years later and then I decided to do something different. I've started new chapter which was more associated with fashion, cosmetics and lifestyle.

Since years I'm trying to show you guys my life. I changed a lot, I grew up with this blog and now I know about myself everything, but I just can not believe how feminine I am.

I love minimalism, simple colors, big spaces and good food. I always choose comfort, that is why I care about everything what is around me. Eating delicious dinner while watching sunset, taking a bath with a lot of candles... I'm trying to live natural but with a touch of elegance.

My friend called my style 'smart casual'. I agree, definitely!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Napisz, co sądzisz :)

Copyright © 2016 MIMICZKA , Blogger